EB Zero Remake Demo Video
In the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you can play a 5-minute demo of MOTHER 2 (see video below). The various classic game demos are supposed to help promote the Virtual Console I guess, but what’s weird is that it’s been almost year since the game was released in Japan and MOTHER 2 still isn’t on the Japanese Virtual Console. I wonder why that is.
And of course, there was no EarthBound demo in the North American (or anywhere else-ian) version of Brawl. It was specifically left out. What for? What madness could be behind all this craziness? Is Nintendo planning to do something with the games soon? Or is it legal stuff? Or just crazy Nintendo being crazy?
Anyway, it doesn’t seem like THAT big of a deal, I mean look how far you can get in the five-minute demo. All the demos seem way too short to even have a point, but the MOTHER 2 demo is just evil. But it would’ve been nice to have at least, especially as a way for new players to discover the game.
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to MOTHER 2 Demo + Virtual Console
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...