Prof. Sakamoto & Hyadain Hobonichi Concert
In the Japanese version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, you can play a 5-minute demo of MOTHER 2 (see video below). The various classic game demos are supposed to help promote the Virtual Console I guess, but what’s weird is that it’s been almost year since the game was released in Japan and MOTHER 2 still isn’t on the Japanese Virtual Console. I wonder why that is.
And of course, there was no EarthBound demo in the North American (or anywhere else-ian) version of Brawl. It was specifically left out. What for? What madness could be behind all this craziness? Is Nintendo planning to do something with the games soon? Or is it legal stuff? Or just crazy Nintendo being crazy?
Anyway, it doesn’t seem like THAT big of a deal, I mean look how far you can get in the five-minute demo. All the demos seem way too short to even have a point, but the MOTHER 2 demo is just evil. But it would’ve been nice to have at least, especially as a way for new players to discover the game.
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to MOTHER 2 Demo + Virtual Console
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...