MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
About a year and a half ago, we Starmen.Net staffers came across a little documentary thing about the MOTHER 1+2 event held at a Tsutaya in Japan. I’ll write an article about the event at a later time (there’s a ton to cover!) but for now you can check this out. I translated it and put it on YouTube, but it’s often overlooked because it’s not clearly labeled 😛
It looks like it was a ton of fun. Reid and I had planned to hop on a plane and fly over there to attend it, but it’s a good thing we didn’t, because apparently they had to turn most of the talk show attendees away because it was so overcrowded. People attending before the show had to be rushed through because there were so many. People even slept in front of the store the night before so they could have a spot in line. Crazy stuff 😯
If you know Japanese and have some free time, I managed to snag full video of the talk show. See here: Part 1, Part 2. I have tentative plans to subtitle them at some point, so that’s something to possibly look forward to sometime 😀
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Event Documentary
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...