Teddy Lookalike in Pokemon
About a year and a half ago, we Starmen.Net staffers came across a little documentary thing about the MOTHER 1+2 event held at a Tsutaya in Japan. I’ll write an article about the event at a later time (there’s a ton to cover!) but for now you can check this out. I translated it and put it on YouTube, but it’s often overlooked because it’s not clearly labeled 😛
It looks like it was a ton of fun. Reid and I had planned to hop on a plane and fly over there to attend it, but it’s a good thing we didn’t, because apparently they had to turn most of the talk show attendees away because it was so overcrowded. People attending before the show had to be rushed through because there were so many. People even slept in front of the store the night before so they could have a spot in line. Crazy stuff 😯
If you know Japanese and have some free time, I managed to snag full video of the talk show. See here: Part 1, Part 2. I have tentative plans to subtitle them at some point, so that’s something to possibly look forward to sometime 😀
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Event Documentary
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.