MOTHER on MSNBC
About a year and a half ago, we Starmen.Net staffers came across a little documentary thing about the MOTHER 1+2 event held at a Tsutaya in Japan. I’ll write an article about the event at a later time (there’s a ton to cover!) but for now you can check this out. I translated it and put it on YouTube, but it’s often overlooked because it’s not clearly labeled 😛
It looks like it was a ton of fun. Reid and I had planned to hop on a plane and fly over there to attend it, but it’s a good thing we didn’t, because apparently they had to turn most of the talk show attendees away because it was so overcrowded. People attending before the show had to be rushed through because there were so many. People even slept in front of the store the night before so they could have a spot in line. Crazy stuff 😯
If you know Japanese and have some free time, I managed to snag full video of the talk show. See here: Part 1, Part 2. I have tentative plans to subtitle them at some point, so that’s something to possibly look forward to sometime 😀
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Event Documentary
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super DX Soft Vinyl Figure Mother 2 MrSaturn Doseisan Banpresto
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...