MOTHER 2 vs. EB: Summers 2
About a year and a half ago, we Starmen.Net staffers came across a little documentary thing about the MOTHER 1+2 event held at a Tsutaya in Japan. I’ll write an article about the event at a later time (there’s a ton to cover!) but for now you can check this out. I translated it and put it on YouTube, but it’s often overlooked because it’s not clearly labeled
It looks like it was a ton of fun. Reid and I had planned to hop on a plane and fly over there to attend it, but it’s a good thing we didn’t, because apparently they had to turn most of the talk show attendees away because it was so overcrowded. People attending before the show had to be rushed through because there were so many. People even slept in front of the store the night before so they could have a spot in line. Crazy stuff
If you know Japanese and have some free time, I managed to snag full video of the talk show. See here: Part 1, Part 2. I have tentative plans to subtitle them at some point, so that’s something to possibly look forward to sometime
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Event Documentary
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Video Game Cartridge
- EpicJackman: No longer relevant. Sundaes are nice…
- Bob: I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am rather...
- Halloween: Pretty funny, where do you find these?
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...