Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #14

January 24th, 2009 | Mitch's Comics

(Note: I posted this earlier this week in the weekly round-up, but I decided that it would be better if these comics by Mitch had their own updates.)

Reggie:
mitch0011
(click to see full comic)

You can see more of Mitch’s EB Central comics here!

11 Comments to Mitch Comic: Reggie

MotherFTW said on Jan. 24, 2009

Really funny.

Briianz said on Jan. 24, 2009

I would rather have a Mother/Earthbound game than a mario game…Mostly because I sux at Mario Games.

Millhouse said on Jan. 25, 2009

Oh noes, the Earthbound fans are crowding together again. There’s something big in the bush. DUN-DUN-DUNNNN

maybe it’s EarthBound 3D, maybe it’s english Mother1+2, or maybe it’s a world domination takeover plan. Who knows?

Th retard of epic proportions said on Feb. 17, 2009

Oh, he might have been talking about me… I still do PK call’ns… sorry…

gg said on Jul. 12, 2011

@Briianz, as much as I love EarthBound, I like Mario better, because if it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be here.

BigDream said on Jul. 17, 2011

Why does Reggie hate EarthBound??!?
So what if it has legal issues?!?!
IT’S A FRICKEN NICE GAME!!!!!
DOESN’T HE F****** UNDERSTAND HOW WE FEEL?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Rock said on Jul. 17, 2011

What do you hate Reggie??!?
So what if he doesn’t releases Earthbound in the VC?!?!
IT’S A FRICKEN NICE NINTENDO EMPLOYEE!
DON’T YOU F****** UNDERSTAND HOW HE FEELS?!?!??!??!!!

Zoom! said on Aug. 20, 2011

why no more Mitch comics?

Zoom! said on Aug. 20, 2011

same for weekly updates and swag watch…

DJ 2Sang said on Aug. 28, 2011

Classic

Nyx said on May. 22, 2012

He doesn’t HATE it; Reggie just lives in his own little Cloud Cuckoo Land.