EarthBound Reshuffler Source Code Released
January 24th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
It’s been a little over three months since the English translation patch for MOTHER 3 was released. So, for those who played it, what did you think? Did you like the game? Was it worth the wait? Better than EarthBound? Or was EarthBound better? Was the game not what you expected it to be? Would you want more games in the series to be made? Or is three enough? What thinks you?
Other Related Posts:
46 Comments to Looking Back at MOTHER 3
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...