Random Post:

Pokey Tattoo

January 13th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hi! I know this is a crazy question, but if a person was diamondized in real life, how much do you think you could sell them for? Could you get a lot if you took them down to the pawn shop?

19 Comments to Let’s Chat with Reconstructed Lion!

Tsukihime said on Jan. 13, 2009

A very large amount more than likely. Hopefully no one would ask how it’s in that shape, or ask where the person went afterwards. xD

If it was a person I didn’t like I’d go for that.

If it was any other person I think I’d see what I could do to save them.

Poe said on Jan. 13, 2009

Probably couldn’t sell them for much, since they’d probably have a lot of impurities. Little teenaged boys are impure!!

Alxprit said on Jan. 13, 2009

It IS a life-sized chunk of diamond. If that’s not worth a lot, I don’t know what is.

Difegue said on Jan. 13, 2009

I think you couldn’t get less than $3000 from this.

madammina said on Jan. 13, 2009

You would either get alot of money, or be a arrested for improper disposal of a body.

aljo said on Jan. 13, 2009

Actually, I’m thinking of having myself diamondized if I die. There are companies already who are willing to do it for pets commercially, it’s possible it’ll be commonplace someday.

A human body wouldn’t make a human-sized diamond. It would be bigger than a natural diamond, but man-made diamonds sell for about 10x less than natural ones, even if they’re of higher quality.

shadowdeku said on Jan. 13, 2009

I dunno, how much would YOU pay if you ran a pawn shop and someone brought in a person-sized diamond? I, for one, would be freaked out, and probably wouldn’t even have enough money to even pay off the person.

Rufus said on Jan. 13, 2009

Whatever it would bring, it would probably bring a lot more ten or twenty years ago, as opposed to today. Everybody’s really crafty today.

Aurilliux said on Jan. 13, 2009

I dunno, if more and more people were diamondized (and didn’t get cured), then I think the price of selling them would go down pretty quickly as more and more diamond-people flood the market.

Simon Roberts said on Jan. 13, 2009

It just says “Diamondized” because there isn’t room in the status box for “Cubic Zirconiumized.” You’d get five bucks tops.

LeonAlaste said on Jan. 13, 2009

I’d go and get my worst enemies diamondized, then sell them for any amount of money.

As long ans they’re done tormenting me. 😉

Deiphobus said on Jan. 13, 2009

TheBatFax said on Jan. 13, 2009

Why sell? I think it’d be a fantastic piece for your home, and a real conversation starter. “Oh, him? That’s Ted. Yeah, he’s been diamondized. It’s pretty crazy how it happened, you see…”

Ants said on Jan. 14, 2009

Sell? I’d but that sucker on a ring.

“Will you marry me?”
*gets truck to unload person sized daimond ring*

2.????
3.profit

PSI Guy said on Jan. 16, 2009

What can you do with a diamond person? You can’t sell them as is: that would be really creepy. You can’t chip them up: then you hear someone scream in pain. You can’t eat them or hug them at night. They’re pretty much dead.

Hunter Coates said on Feb. 18, 2009

As matilda_caboose says it, friends are priceless. The ones made from diamond are pure gold.

(Kule Komas reference)

Ector said on Jul. 4, 2009

I wouldn’t sell a diamondized friend…
until we agreed on it.

Anonymous said on Dec. 16, 2010

I would sell him if he didn’t have a girlfriend. But I wouldn’t sell Jeff or Poo. They’re my favourite characters. If I were to sell someone other though I’d probably get ’bout OVER $9000

PSI rockin' said on Feb. 13, 2011