Random Post:

Weekly Round-Up #37
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW

January 6th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hello there! Something’s been bugging me. If Mr. Saturns don’t have arms, then how do they tie those ribbons to their hair?

14 Comments to Let’s Chat with Magman!

Poe said on Jan. 11, 2009

I really believe they know telekinesis or something cool like that. Or maybe other Saturns just propel themselves up with their farts and they tie the bow with their mouths.

kevinchai said on Jan. 11, 2009

They get their friends to tie them with their feet.

KingDarian said on Jan. 11, 2009

Their moms tie those ribbons for them, of course.

satsy said on Jan. 11, 2009

You’re worried about that? I’m more worried about how they built a village, ladders, furniture they clearly can’t use, and the Phase Distorter.

Mysterious creatures, those Saturns.

PSI Guy said on Jan. 11, 2009

Those aren’t ribbons, they’re bloated red tape worms. Why do you think they speak like they have a worm-bitten brain?

Fobby said on Jan. 12, 2009

They’re born with them.

or…

They have prehensile noses.

AbstractedThought said on Jan. 14, 2009

If they built the Phase Distorter, I’m sure they can build a machine to tie ribbons.

Hunter Coates said on Feb. 18, 2009

All of them are born with the ribbons on their heads.

Zup said on Feb. 19, 2009

What ribbon? 😉

Sum Randyiom Guie said on May. 30, 2009

For generations the andonuts family has always tied the mr saturn’s bows before the starmen always tied them until M0THER came out and they quit forcing the Mr saturns to go to earth

Ector said on Jul. 3, 2009

It’s part of their body.

JudgeDeadd said on Dec. 10, 2009

They have invisible arms.

Anonymous said on Dec. 14, 2010

@satsy I’m even more concerned about how one got away to happy happy village and got a house their without no one questioning him or painting him blue. His house wasn’t blue either, it was red. Really freaky, these little things.

StarFan said on Dec. 15, 2010

belch cuts all their arms off after they tie it and puts it in his fly honey.