January 17th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hello! Alright, here’s my question. At what point in the game did Pokey poop in Scaraba? Didn’t he fly from Fourside to Deep Darkness? Or did he make stops along the way or something?

17 Comments to Let’s Chat with Love Walker!

Poe said on Jan. 17, 2009

Pokey just stuck his butt out the window and let it drop. Gross!

Jeeves said on Jan. 17, 2009

It’s called a poop chute.

Spankety spankety poopity! Who’s the cool guy now, Scaraba?!

vivi3000 said on Jan. 17, 2009

Dude had to make a pit stop.

ChickenHunter said on Jan. 17, 2009

I’d rather talk about you Love Walker

Hypotenuse Man said on Jan. 18, 2009

He mailed it there and had it delivered specifically to that spot.

The postal service has to put up with a heck of a lot. 🙁

Ants said on Jan. 18, 2009

the toilet in the helicopter is just a hole in the floor!

Q said on Jan. 18, 2009

He made a lot of stops after Fourside. In fact, practically every town Ness visits has someone who’s met him. That greedy archaeologist in Summers, the unfortunate fellow in Scaraba, Dr. Andonuts’s sightings of “a pig in a tailored suit”… it’s clear that Porky has quite a joyride between Fourside and his final destination.

Darien said on Jan. 18, 2009

Probably he went back there after escaping the final battle in the Phase Distorter, just so he could leave Ness a present to express his displeasure. Master Pokey is very considerate like this.

Aurilliux said on Jan. 18, 2009

@ChickenHunter lol, it won’t work between you two, I think she’s a bit flighty when it comes to commitment, and she puts her foot in her mouth more often than she cares to mention.

ChickenHunter said on Jan. 18, 2009

@Aurilliux I meant regarding what in the hell it is

Darien said on Jan. 18, 2009

What, getting cold feet? Don’t let a few haters keep you down! I think she digs you!

GoldenEevee said on Jan. 20, 2009

Apparently, Pokey wen’t to Summers first, cause, one NPC says “Thank you Pok- er I mean Ness” Then, somewhere around the time Ness was eating the Magic Cake, Pokey landed in Scaraba, stuck his butt out, and took a crap in public, because of the lack of toilets in EarthBound, as well as mooning everyone in Scaraba at once, then, sometime around the time Ness and friends were in Sother Scaraba, between the Pyramid and Dungeon Man, Pokey somehow crashed in Deep Darkness, ran to Tenda village, then the Lost Underworld, I just wonder what his thoughts were when he was in Lumine Hall……

Claus said on Mar. 15, 2009

I never finished EarthBound so I don’t know this. Does Ness really come across a piece of crap in the game that could be Porky’s?

DanteAMD said on Apr. 6, 2009

YES. In Scaraba. Also, in the summers’ town board, he wrote: “Ness can eat my pants. For a neighbor, he is a loser!”

Claus said on Apr. 6, 2009

And he ends up being trapped in an absolutely safe capsule for all eternity.

Anonymous said on Dec. 16, 2010

I think he wanted to stop to buy snakes to chuck at ness, then he went to the pyramids, thinking the special dance was carameldansen. After that intense dance he needed to stop and plop, but couldn’t find a freaking bathroom in Scaraba, so he made a toilet right there. Oh, and while he was plopping he made that sign about ness.

StarFan said on Dec. 28, 2010

love walker, take the tattoo of “LOVE” off your back. its creepy.