EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE

January 8th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hi! I’m not sure what to think about this, but… How do the Spiteful Crows steal stuff? Where do they keep it, and how are they able to get away while lugging such heavy things?

8 Comments to Let’s Chat with Jamaican Man!

kevinchai said on Jan. 11, 2009

Well, they obviously steal stuff to spite people. They give their items to Escargo Express, and cookies aren’t that heavy.

KingDarian said on Jan. 11, 2009

They keep stuff in their cigarette boxes, of course!

Satsy said on Jan. 11, 2009

Oh, birds steal stuff. Man do they steal stuff. Usually the seagulls are the worst culprits, but I guess the Spiteful Crows took a leaf from their book, wretched things. o_o

Usually, when I get attacked by crows, the only thing they steal is cookies. So it’s not unreasonable that they’re probably carrying it in their beak, ready to feed their young or… just to have a snack. 😉 As for how they get away… Birds always have a way.

Always. O_O

IWontGetOvertheDam said on Jan. 12, 2009

They eat it. As for winning a cookie when you beat the crow… You don’t want to know.

PSI Guy said on Jan. 12, 2009

Actually the crows are repomen. Since Ness’ dad can’t pay back bills, the crows have to repossess Ness’ stuff. Why would Tracy need to hide stuff otherwise?

Gaia Dragon said on Jan. 20, 2009

They eat it.

Anonymous said on Jan. 2, 2011

They bring it to their leader. ME. I need cookies. I NEED COOKIES

BobLikesToFart said on Dec. 10, 2013

Long story. Ness bought a cookie. A spiteful crow stole it, he brought it to that heavy arms dealer that sells bottle rockets. He soled it to maxwell for tony’s B-day present. Jeff stole it. He needed room for bubble monkey’s gum, so he threw the cookie into lake tess. one million years later, it was found by mister future to build the phase disorter 4444444444444 for the heros of MOTHER 4!