Miyamoto’s Thoughts on MOTHER 2
January 14th, 2009 | Let's Chat
Hi! It’s me, Fassad! I guess I’m supposed to ask a question or something, so here goes. Who put the rabbit statues in front of the cave in Dalaam? There’s already something guarding the sanctuary spot, so why have something else blocking the way too?
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Let’s Chat with Fassad!
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!