MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*

January 14th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hi! It’s me, Fassad! I guess I’m supposed to ask a question or something, so here goes. Who put the rabbit statues in front of the cave in Dalaam? There’s already something guarding the sanctuary spot, so why have something else blocking the way too?

15 Comments to Let’s Chat with Fassad!

Aurilliux said on Jan. 14, 2009

I put them there. I just wanted to make the chosen four hunt down a carrot key before they could get to my pink cloud.

Poe said on Jan. 14, 2009

Poo was practicing a new training technique as a boy, and he accidentally turned a few rabbits to stone. No one in the village could figure out how to undo the spell, so they painted them black and pretended they were there for decoration.

TheBatFax said on Jan. 14, 2009

The store had a sale on ’em, but then it turned out that there was no where to put them in the palace so they just got dumped in front of the sanctuary entrance for extra protection.

Psychomax said on Jan. 14, 2009

Pokey put them there. He was out of pencils, and all he had in his pocket were a bunch of marshmallow bunnies, so he turned them into giant statues using the same technology he used to make the pencil statues.

LeonAlaste said on Jan. 14, 2009

They out them there for the lulz.

Alxprit said on Jan. 14, 2009

It’s a barrier to make sure that unprepared people don’t go that way, and clearing Magnet Hill shows you’re prepared.

shadowdeku said on Jan. 14, 2009

It’s the rabbit gods. They did it to make sure the giant elephant statues didn’t violate their treaty.

Now here’s a question for YOU, Fassad: Why do you have so much interest in Dalaam? Don’t tell me Porky is planning to go invade Dalaam next!

Simon Roberts said on Jan. 15, 2009

It’s a Mu koan. Allow me to explain:

One day, the master Simon Roberts was walking in Dalaam, and he saw a neophyte speaking to the Star Master. He asked the neophyte, “why are you talking to that NPC?”

And the neophyte said, “so that he will let me go to the top of the Place of Emptiness and unlock the secrets of Mu.”

Upon hearing this, Simon Roberts walked around the north side of the Star Master and began climbing the rope. The neophyte gasped and shouted, “how did you do that!”

And Simon Roberts said, “there’s actually some space between the Star Master and the rope, so you can just walk around him. Works great for speedruns.” At that moment, the neophyte was enlightened, and the carrots and rabbits disappeared all at once.

PSI Guy said on Jan. 16, 2009

Actually, you’ve got it the wrong way around. The statues put everyone else on Dalaam. How? Dunno. Mysterious statues are mysterious.

Gaia Dragon said on Jan. 20, 2009

So that Ness and co. waste time while Thunder and Storm become stronger.

Teal said on Jan. 22, 2009

The Rabbit statues are there to keep the giddy girls of Dalaam from getting themselves killed by the otherworldly creatures in there.

Hunter Coates said on Feb. 18, 2009

If someone had replaced them with cows (BubbleMonkey fluke reference) the chosen four could’ve pushed them out of the way.

Claus said on Mar. 15, 2009

I have a queston for you. What do you look like as Locria?

Someone Else said on May. 13, 2009

They’re actually the Barrier Trio in disguise.

Anonymous said on Dec. 14, 2010

Because a rabbit put them there *RIMSHOT* for OBVIOUS reasons. Don’t you know them?

Find Merchandise!