Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW

January 10th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Heya! I’m not sure what to think about this, but… What happens to the zombies in the circus tent after you defeat Belch?

11 Comments to Let’s Chat with Derby Kid!

Poe said on Jan. 11, 2009

Saying that they returned to the dust of the earth would be boring, so I’ll say they all hitched a ride to Hollywood to star in all those zombie movies. :B

kevinchai said on Jan. 11, 2009

Ironically they were bitten by the survivors and turned into humans.

Psychomax said on Jan. 11, 2009

They became the new center-ring event; people came from miles around to watch acrobats leap over the zombies, glued to the floor with their hungry mouths wide open. The zombies, not the acrobats.

satsy said on Jan. 11, 2009

Well I recall that once Belch is defeated they’re within the cages, so I imagine they just hang around and act all disgruntled while the townsfolk wait for the Chosen Four to come up with a productive solution to getting rid of them.

PSI Guy said on Jan. 11, 2009

They now participate in game shows and work at supermarkets, returning trollies.

mrsaturn95 said on Jan. 11, 2009

They start a reality TV show.

Ants said on Jan. 12, 2009

Why pay for carpeting when you have your own self-complaining self-decomposing and totally awesome new zombie flooring.

Billy Mayes should endores this product!

IWontGetOvertheDam said on Jan. 12, 2009

What happened to all of the other zombies? They returned to the dust of the earth, of course.

PSI Guy said on Jan. 12, 2009

I never knew “Dust of the Earth” was a name for New Mexico!

Phil L said on Jan. 24, 2009

I thought that it was common knowledge that they went on to perform in television commercials! The older “Cash 4 Gold” commercial has one (the red headed old frappy lady who says “I had no idea my gold jewelry was worth so much money.”)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUYh-ytmXls (17 seconds into the commercial!)

Jared from the Subway commercials is also one, I believe.

Anonymous said on Jan. 2, 2011

Michael Jackson hired them for his new song, “Thriller”. After that they started a whole buisness called, “Dell”. It kinda went down the toilet after they released there new phone version of the computer.