January 12th, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hiya! It’s me, Delivery Guy! Here’s my question for you. What was in the Overcoming Shyness book to be so effective at curing the Tendas’ shyness? Most self-help books aren’t THAT good…

16 Comments to Let’s Chat with Delivery Guy!

Difegue said on Jan. 12, 2009

Don’t you knew that Tendas were very influencable? 😀

Alxprit said on Jan. 12, 2009

Listen, you don’t know until you try. And Tendas… well, there aren’t many psycologists down there, SO… a book is probbaly one of the best ways to help.

darkhamsterlord said on Jan. 12, 2009

First, stick your hands in hot coals 500 times, then do 500 push-ups using your thumbs, then go catch 5 Zap Eels using your bare hands, then finally, go last 30 minutes of Belch’s burping attacks.

..That was all a lie.

Reg said on Jan. 12, 2009

The book simply tells them that being shy for too long eventually gives you an uncontrollable urge to watch Naruto and Sonic X.

Works every time :3

satsy said on Jan. 12, 2009

If you read the whole book, you’ll probably find most of it’s useless. It usually only takes one sentence to really ‘click’, and suddenly everything seems better. The rest of the book’s like a buffer.

The sentence?

“There’s no such thing as confidence, only ‘doing’ and ‘not doing’.”

PSI Guy said on Jan. 12, 2009

Traumatizing images. They become so shocked that they need someone to talk to or they go insane.

Rufus said on Jan. 12, 2009

I like what satsy said.

Leirin said on Jan. 12, 2009

I dunno, PSI Guy’s post is pretty awesome. XD

Uh, I guess it just had very comforting statements? I dunno. Maybe something really encouraging.

Deiphobus said on Jan. 12, 2009

the book threatened to eat them

kevinchai said on Jan. 12, 2009

It’s all blank pages. This spoke to the Tendas so much that they couldn’t help but start talking.

Ants said on Jan. 13, 2009

It had two words it it.

STOP IT!

satsy said on Jan. 13, 2009

Ants: Does it come with a slap to the face? ;D I can totally see it coming with a slap to the face!

Poe said on Jan. 13, 2009

kevinchai wins this round. I was deeply moved by his answer.

Gaia Dragon said on Jan. 20, 2009

The book was magic.

Hunter Coates said on Feb. 18, 2009

Wearing clothing does [not] cure shyness. Tenda don’t wear clothing, too. €_€

Anonymous said on Dec. 14, 2010

It said if your shy forever Michael Jackson’s ghost will come at night. They all screamed and became public tendas