January 22nd, 2009 | Let's Chat

Hello there! Help me sleep at night! Why does Tessie only show up for monkeys with bubble gum?

21 Comments to Let’s Chat with Aloysius Minch!

Nin10dude said on Jan. 22, 2009

Monkey-bubblegum casserole is Tessie’s favorite!

Pishi said on Jan. 22, 2009

The truth is, Tessie only appears to people who are kind to animals. It just so happens that, to Tessie, the biggest proof of kindness a human can give is to provide a monkey with an endless supply bubblegum.

Because Tessie herself is very fond of bubblegum. And monkeys.

JB2448 said on Jan. 22, 2009

Tessie has the best taste of any being ever, that’s why!

sticktendo said on Jan. 22, 2009

He hopes they have gum to share.

Teal said on Jan. 22, 2009

Maybe Bubble Monkey has been friends with Tessie from before. Or…maybe Tessie just likes bubble gum which the entire Tessie Watchers club forgot to bring.

Mikhail said on Jan. 22, 2009

The Bubblegum monkey and Tessie go way back. Best buds forever.

hollow leviathan said on Jan. 22, 2009

Pishi has it backwards. Tessie only appears to animals who are kind to humans! By accepting bubble gum, Bubble Monkey has proven capable of bridging the species gap peaceably in a way that gives Tessie hope that she can repeat the process herself.

Roy said on Jan. 22, 2009

Because he only shows up on people who know they
won´t do anything bad to him

ChickenHunter said on Jan. 22, 2009

Just to mess with every other creature in the world. Like a scientest

darkhamsterlord said on Jan. 22, 2009

Tessie likes monkeys. It’s not that she (he?) would show up for every monkey though. The Bubble Monkey blew a bubble and the wind carried him out over the sea. If Tessie hadn’t interfered, the Bubble Monkey’s bubble would have popped, and he would have drowned.

Briianz said on Jan. 22, 2009

Because Tessie loves both Monkeys & Bubble-Gum.

Masheysoup23 said on Jan. 22, 2009

Who says Tessie ONLY shows up for monkeys with gum? Maybe she just hates humans, and only let Jeff ride since she could trust him, after seeing him with the monkey.

Deiphobus said on Jan. 22, 2009

tessie’s diet: monkeys and bubble gum

Darien said on Jan. 22, 2009

Buzz off, Minch. I’m not speaking to you until you repay some of that money you borrowed from my father. It might have been a hundred thousand dollars or more!

satsy said on Jan. 23, 2009

Tessie isn’t a people-dragon. The Tessie Watchers are obsessive young men who would want to do whatever to Tessie when they see him, rather than let him relax in his natural habitat. This habitat would be wrecked if the proof of Tessie got out.

Bubble Monkey, of course, isn’t a Tessie Watcher. It’s a monkey, who can float on gum somehow.

It’s nothing special about Bubble Monkey, really. I’m certain that Tessie would be nice to any other animal that wasn’t trying to rip its’ throat off. Tessie just doesn’t like people. 🙂

Jeff is lucky, he’s with Bubble Monkey. Bubble Monkey could no doubt assure Tessie that Jeff wasn’t going to attack him, and even then I doubt the dragon would show up for Jeff alone.

beams said on Jan. 23, 2009

Why not??

Claus said on Mar. 15, 2009

Aloysius is an ass hole, just like the rest of his family

Claus said on Mar. 15, 2009

Except Picky.

Anonymous said on Dec. 14, 2010

Becasue why would a legendary beast show up for a piece of bubblegum with a monkey? It just dosen’t make sense. You do know that, right?

Brick Road said on Jun. 11, 2011

I have no clue, but it is always very nice to put rest stops in your dungeons…..

Tabook said on Sep. 15, 2012

Hey Minch. Is Pokey STILL GROUNDED? If Not. GROUND HIM MORE. HES BIG TROUBLE TO ME.