January 5th, 2009 | Images, Merchandise

(click to enlarge)

In the picture above, almost everything you see is EarthBound or MOTHER-related, even if it doesn’t look like it at first. It’s crazy. Sadly, this isn’t my collection 😛 It belongs to ShadowX, who’s of course the merchandise staffer at Starmen.Net. He even has a super-rare EarthBound poster. Man, he’s lucky. I think there’s only one other person whose collection rivals this, but I can’t remember who it is off the top of my head.

You know, just a few years back when I started the merchandise section on Starmen.Net, people thought it was a meh idea because there was so little merchandise to be had. But it looks like we were way wrong about that. There’s actually tons of it, and there’s probably even a lot of stuff out there we still don’t know about yet 😯

POLL: Do you have a collection of EarthBound/MOTHER stuff?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

23 Comments to Insane EB Merchandise Collection

Leirin said on Jan. 12, 2009

Frig. Wish I had that much. Especially all that doujinshi.

Also, that’s a lotta red.

ShadowX said on Jan. 16, 2009

Took this shorty after I got a delivery from Celga. I really should take a pic of everything one day. Also, some of the dous in the pic are really amazing. It’s a shame most people here won’t get to see em.

LucasTizma199 said on Apr. 26, 2009

LOL I don’t suppose you’d be willing to part with your entire collection for…several thousand dollars? O.O

anonymous said on May. 18, 2009

I just love that shade of what I call “Mother red”.

Koji said on Jun. 5, 2009

Holy Crap!! Thats Awesome!!
I have some Stuff but not even close to that! |D

adam said on Aug. 6, 2009

not even itoi has that much stuff

Jeagle101 said on Aug. 16, 2009

I’m drooling at all that stuff… Oh, the desire of having one of those posters o_o

anonymous said on Nov. 22, 2009

0_0

nessthepsimaster said on Mar. 12, 2010

I really want at least one Earthbound merchandise/game! I have never played Earthbound! (wines about it):(

Mother 2 kirby said on May. 6, 2010

That’s alot of Mother stuff! I see a complete Earthbound,two gba mother games,mother cds, and lots of magazines and posters! All I have is the mother 2 cartridge!

Andy said on Jun. 6, 2010

I have a mr. saturn plush Earthbound game and guide and repro EB0.

Penguiness said on Jul. 13, 2010

I have:
Mother 3 (my only official item)
a Porky Spider Mech lego model
a very discolored Mr. Saturn plush my sister made
a bag decorated with EarthBound stuff(Ness, King, a bicycle, the Sky Runner) again made by my sis
a crappy Ness hat I made

Penguiness said on Jul. 13, 2010

I consider a “nice-sized collection” has at least all the games.

5AHZX said on Nov. 29, 2010

I wish i had mershandise…:(.

iwata kicks you know what said on Jan. 7, 2011

I don’t have money to spend :{(

Ness said on Feb. 3, 2011

If Super Smash Bros, Melee, and Brawl counts then I do. But I don’t have any Mother games. But hopefully I will get EarthBound for my birthday in 2 months.

Dosei-san said on Jul. 31, 2011

I have a okay sized collection but its what you have in your collection that counts.

I have:
Mother 3
Mother 1+2 *value selection*
2 fan made CDs: the light in the sky is saturn and Go home Mr saturn
*use to have Earthbound but it smelled bad so I sold it and got 20 bucks more than I paid :D*
and the last thing I have which I don’t have yet cause its still in japan which is the Mother OST cassette

Poe said on Jul. 31, 2011

Whoa! I covet the MOTHER soundtrack cassette so much, Dosei-san. When you do finally get it, could you take some good pictures and add them here: http://gameswag.com/view/mother-soundtrack-cassette/ ? :D? That would be so nice if you could~

Dosei-san said on Jul. 31, 2011

@ Poe

or I could do something better make a video on my youtube account

I got it a few days ago on YJA! for $13.42 it even cames with the box and a sheet with the song lyrics 😀

But….. It doesn’t play 🙁 but hopefully it will be a easy fix

Dosei-san said on Jul. 31, 2011

@ Poe

oh sorry I ment to include a link for my youtube page

I’m kinda new to the series since last year when I played the fan translation of MOTHER3

someday I will sign up for a account on EBC and my user name will be named after my YT account

Miche said on Jul. 31, 2011

I currently have:

MOTHER 3
MOTHER 1+2 Value Selection
four doujinshi (Inori/MOTHER 3 Doujinshi #2 by Wataru Tachibana, [ai] by Yomogi-ya Honpo, and two copybook anthologies by Furari (Futari no Akashi and 100po Susunde 99po Modotteru))
various postcards that came with the doujinshi
a homemade Mr. Saturn plush
a homemade clay model of Giegue from the waist up which I may make legs and a tail for in the future
a homemade clay model of MOTHER 3 Porky in progress

Poe said on Aug. 1, 2011

That’d be awesome; thanks, undercovermrsaturn!! 😀

Dosei-san said on Aug. 1, 2011

@ Poe

Your welcome.

or maybe when I get it I can send a link of the video so there can be a post about it 😀

Find Merchandise!