EarthBound Interviews, Part 1
January 31st, 2009 | EarthBound
Just now, Giegue (the Starmen.Net visitor, not the evil alien) posted a TrueType font that looks exactly like the font in EarthBound. You can download it here and read his post here, where he explains stuff, including how to install the font if you don’t know how.
Here’s what it looks like. Pretty nice
Now, you might be thinking to yourself, “I already have the EarthBound font on my computer! What’s the big deal?”
It’s a big deal because the old “Orange Kid font”, as it was called, was actually pretty inaccurate, especially when it came to the spacing between letters, so it often looked like barf whenever someone tried to use it. And oh god the number of flukes that used the old font just made them even worse It was almost like the Comic Sans of the EarthBound community. But now there’s a new, actually accurate EarthBound font you can use on your computer. Hurray! Thank you, Giegue!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to New EarthBound TrueType Font!
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Game Guide Cheat Book FAMICOM TSUSHIN 1989 Japan Nintendo FREESHIP
- Anonymous: You’re making assumptions slanted by your pessimism surrounding the game, to a degree where you fallaciously metamorphosed what I...
- Oh My: Yes, it made sense for them to take advantage of Google results by calling it Mother 4, thereby granting them more interest from the Mother...
- Anonymous: “You’ve basically admitted that the developers named it that specifically for advertising purposes.” – Oh my “I...
- Oh My: I don’t see the problem. We’re arguing civilly. We’re not calling each other names or anything. It was your decision to...
- Some Guy: I have to agree with PSIPumpkin. Let’s move on.