Ghost of Starman Figure Auction
No, it’s not real, sadly. But it was too cool of a pic not to post 😛
ShadowX works at an acting theater-type place and he was messing around one day when he took this pic. Still, if Phoenix Wright can have a musical, why not EarthBound? I think dancing, singing, toothbrushing hippies would be awesome. And I wonder how they’d handle Giygas…
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to EarthBound the Musical!
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.