Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Here’s a very little-known trick in EarthBound. It also works in MOTHER 2.
There are some enemies in the game that don’t attack in groups. But you can get them to attack in groups anyway with this little trick.
Basically, you use the bicycle to lure a single-only enemy over to another one, and just as one enemy touches you, you press the A Button to get off the bike. The other enemy will disappear and the enemy that touched you will probably start moving strangely. But when you go into battle, you’ll be fighting both enemies! When you beat them, both enemies disappear from the map.
A similar-ish trick is to go to an enemy and right as it touches you, get off your bike. If you time things right, the enemy might move back and forth on top of you in a strange way as the battle swirl happens.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound Double Enemy Trick
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!