Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
Here’s a very little-known trick in EarthBound. It also works in MOTHER 2.
There are some enemies in the game that don’t attack in groups. But you can get them to attack in groups anyway with this little trick.
Basically, you use the bicycle to lure a single-only enemy over to another one, and just as one enemy touches you, you press the A Button to get off the bike. The other enemy will disappear and the enemy that touched you will probably start moving strangely. But when you go into battle, you’ll be fighting both enemies! When you beat them, both enemies disappear from the map.
A similar-ish trick is to go to an enemy and right as it touches you, get off your bike. If you time things right, the enemy might move back and forth on top of you in a strange way as the battle swirl happens.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound Double Enemy Trick
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.