Cookie Giygas is in Trouble Now!
Here’s a very little-known trick in EarthBound. It also works in MOTHER 2.
There are some enemies in the game that don’t attack in groups. But you can get them to attack in groups anyway with this little trick.
Basically, you use the bicycle to lure a single-only enemy over to another one, and just as one enemy touches you, you press the A Button to get off the bike. The other enemy will disappear and the enemy that touched you will probably start moving strangely. But when you go into battle, you’ll be fighting both enemies! When you beat them, both enemies disappear from the map.
A similar-ish trick is to go to an enemy and right as it touches you, get off your bike. If you time things right, the enemy might move back and forth on top of you in a strange way as the battle swirl happens.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to EarthBound Double Enemy Trick
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...