EarthBound Cameo in DC Comics?
When we last left off, Master Belch had just used the Bad Key Machine he stole from Jeff to infiltrate the Mach Pizza in Twoson. He also caught Paula with some of Melon Kid’s Pretty Girl Paper. Little did he know that Ness likes both pizza and Paula…
Gwarharhar! I did it! I caught Paula, prettiest girl in all of the land! Cuz you know, there’s only like 40 girls in the entire world for some reason. *BURRRRRRP* Where’s that lousy Ness, anyway? He sure is slow… And he’s taking a long time too!
Here I am! OK! I will go and make that bad guy pay for his bad things he’s done! OK! OK! Here I go!
Hey, you guys! I know you’re doing bad things! Now you’re going to get it! OK! Here it comes! OK!
Oh noes I am defeated! *BUUUUUUUUURP*
OH NESS! YOU SAVED ME! I LOVE YOU! LET’S MAKE SOME PK FIRE TOGETHER!
Your mom made you Babies for lunch, didn’t she?
Ness: Oh, Paula, you’re so smooth and–
STARMAN: HA HA HA. YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP. I DO NOT REALLY LOVE YOU! BUT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS! BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND–
WELL, THAT IS THAT. BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE GIYGAS MADE ME KISS NESS. I BETTER GET A SWORD OF KINGS FOR THIS OR I QUIT.
I NEED SOME
Next time: The Bubble Monkey and Mr. Saturn in the ultimate showdown!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to EB Keychain Adventures! Ep. 8
- Mato: They’re scheduled to be released in the latter half of August, so nothing new to report yet.
- DarkPaladin156: @Yellowyoshi398 There was a chance for the Flying Man to be more in the Magicant stage, but for a reason he was made into his...
- YellowYoshi398: Mato, you made a post on this site earlier pointing out that a 3D model for Flying Man on the Magicant stage was seen in a...
- Dengar: Any updates on this?
- super mage: too much FF stuff