MOTHER Figures Unboxed
When we last left off, Master Belch had just used the Bad Key Machine he stole from Jeff to infiltrate the Mach Pizza in Twoson. He also caught Paula with some of Melon Kid’s Pretty Girl Paper. Little did he know that Ness likes both pizza and Paula…
Gwarharhar! I did it! I caught Paula, prettiest girl in all of the land! Cuz you know, there’s only like 40 girls in the entire world for some reason. *BURRRRRRP* Where’s that lousy Ness, anyway? He sure is slow… And he’s taking a long time too!
Here I am! OK! I will go and make that bad guy pay for his bad things he’s done! OK! OK! Here I go!
Hey, you guys! I know you’re doing bad things! Now you’re going to get it! OK! Here it comes! OK!
Oh noes I am defeated! *BUUUUUUUUURP*
OH NESS! YOU SAVED ME! I LOVE YOU! LET’S MAKE SOME PK FIRE TOGETHER!
Your mom made you Babies for lunch, didn’t she?
Ness: Oh, Paula, you’re so smooth and–
STARMAN: HA HA HA. YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP. I DO NOT REALLY LOVE YOU! BUT WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS! BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES AND–
WELL, THAT IS THAT. BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE GIYGAS MADE ME KISS NESS. I BETTER GET A SWORD OF KINGS FOR THIS OR I QUIT.
I NEED SOME
Next time: The Bubble Monkey and Mr. Saturn in the ultimate showdown!
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to EB Keychain Adventures! Ep. 8
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...