Asking for Mr. Saturn Plushies
A few days ago I made a patch for EarthBound Zero that makes the game easier by doubling the EXP and money you get from enemies. People tried it out and reported no problems, and that it made the game a breeze. Some people even reported that it was TOO easy.
In any case, if you’re one of the many who can’t stand to play the game because of all the grinding, this patch is for you!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Zero Easy Patch
- JB2448: @Hyperstar96: http://nintendoeverything.com/ sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers -absence-in-smash-bros-wii-u3d s-and-more-in-new-famitsu-c...
- Hyperstar96: @anon: According to his trophy description, oddly enough… But no, he didn’t in the actual game, nor was there any...
- Leeaux: @hyperstar You’re taking what I said too literal. But let me replace my “most” with “many.” There fixed.
- Lanneh: We could eventually see more stages (or character skins, maybe?) as DLC later. They’ve said there’s none in development at the...
- anon: @Hyperstar Lucas had a love interest? O.o When?