EarthBound is a Club Nintendo Reward
A few days ago I made a patch for EarthBound Zero that makes the game easier by doubling the EXP and money you get from enemies. People tried it out and reported no problems, and that it made the game a breeze. Some people even reported that it was TOO easy.
In any case, if you’re one of the many who can’t stand to play the game because of all the grinding, this patch is for you!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Zero Easy Patch
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super Nintendo SNES, 1995) Professionally Cleaned! Great Condition
- Aster: I made a Giygas based level and recorded a video of it. Feel free to find the code in the video description.
- James: Earthbound and all cartridge games will continue to only go up. And guess what when the games are 25 years old (not long until that happens)...
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...
- SteveNYC: Don’t post here that often but I love this site and love this game and love this recap. Thanks for sharing!