MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound
A few days ago I made a patch for EarthBound Zero that makes the game easier by doubling the EXP and money you get from enemies. People tried it out and reported no problems, and that it made the game a breeze. Some people even reported that it was TOO easy.
In any case, if you’re one of the many who can’t stand to play the game because of all the grinding, this patch is for you!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Zero Easy Patch
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 1 GAME GUIDE BOOK FC NES Japanese 1
- FlyingManCourage: This is a cool idea but I have come to appreciate the “Tomato experience” too much now to go and change it. To me,...
- FlyingManCourage: LOL! I’m sitting here watching, thinking, what the heck is going to happen. I never expected that! haha.
- shuyin: Ahh, I’m a bit late on this. I love how they used a different pose for him than the hands-on-hips one they always did, it’s...
- Motdrafin: I’m pretty sure they print out the map, trace over what they want to stamp with an ebony pencil, copy it to a linoleum slab (the...
- Dr.x: I made one these once but it wasn’t as good as this one. I wish I had the patience to do this myself one day.