Radiohead is EarthBound
A few days ago I made a patch for EarthBound Zero that makes the game easier by doubling the EXP and money you get from enemies. People tried it out and reported no problems, and that it made the game a breeze. Some people even reported that it was TOO easy.
In any case, if you’re one of the many who can’t stand to play the game because of all the grinding, this patch is for you!
Other Related Posts:
43 Comments to EarthBound Zero Easy Patch
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound (Super NES, 1995)
- An E and two 8: I gotta say, that artwork with the lined up Starmen looks pretty cool.
- Zaxtur: That’s my hack! LOL. So funny. It’s been so long since I’ve touched it, I wouldn’t even know where to begin if I...
- eb64: is it possible to put mother 3 gba on n64 cartridge again?
- RudyC3: It’s even written “REPRODUCTION” in full capitals on one of the picture examples above. How can people think it’s...
- joeymartin64: Love the one with Brawl artwork on it. Nothing says “swear-to-God official version of a game from the mid 90s” quite like...