Nintendo Jokes About MOTHER 3 Translation
Saw this on YouTube just now and really liked it. So now I’m spreading it across the land! The video is called “I Tore Up the Letter from You”. Here’s what’s in the video.
Screen 1: Give Us Courage
Hello! This is me singing to the MOTHER 3 song, “Letter from You”. It might bore people who haven’t seen the endings to MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3, so beware.
Screen 2: Also, the content differs from what’s in the actual games, so please view it with an open mind.
Song: Being turned into robots…
Andonuts: I’m not sure yet if you’ll be able to return to your bodies, but will you go anyway?!
Song: We told him no.
Ness: Screw that!
Song: You gotta be kidding us!
Paula: You spoilin’ for a fight, old man?!
Song: We don’t want to die yet
Paula: If you want someone to go, then why don’t you?
Song: YOU go!
Paula: Take care!
Arrow: “Professor’s screams”
Song: Fight my brother?
Song: I can’t do that!
Lucas: Can’t do it!
Song: Save the world? Forget it!
Lucas: Well, gotta go!
Song: The world is destroyed
Picture: “World” “KABOOOOM”
Lucas: You’re a terrible person, senpai.
Claus: Not nearly as terrible as you, Lucas.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Courage is Overrated
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...