Japanese MOTHER 2 Food Gallery
Saw this on YouTube just now and really liked it. So now I’m spreading it across the land! The video is called “I Tore Up the Letter from You”. Here’s what’s in the video.
Screen 1: Give Us Courage
Hello! This is me singing to the MOTHER 3 song, “Letter from You”. It might bore people who haven’t seen the endings to MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3, so beware.
Screen 2: Also, the content differs from what’s in the actual games, so please view it with an open mind.
Song: Being turned into robots…
Andonuts: I’m not sure yet if you’ll be able to return to your bodies, but will you go anyway?!
Song: We told him no.
Ness: Screw that!
Song: You gotta be kidding us!
Paula: You spoilin’ for a fight, old man?!
Song: We don’t want to die yet
Paula: If you want someone to go, then why don’t you?
Song: YOU go!
Paula: Take care!
Arrow: “Professor’s screams”
Song: Fight my brother?
Song: I can’t do that!
Lucas: Can’t do it!
Song: Save the world? Forget it!
Lucas: Well, gotta go!
Song: The world is destroyed
Picture: “World” “KABOOOOM”
Lucas: You’re a terrible person, senpai.
Claus: Not nearly as terrible as you, Lucas.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Courage is Overrated
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...