Skipping Huge Parts of EarthBound
Saw this on YouTube just now and really liked it. So now I’m spreading it across the land! The video is called “I Tore Up the Letter from You”. Here’s what’s in the video.
Screen 1: Give Us Courage
Hello! This is me singing to the MOTHER 3 song, “Letter from You”. It might bore people who haven’t seen the endings to MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3, so beware.
Screen 2: Also, the content differs from what’s in the actual games, so please view it with an open mind.
Song: Being turned into robots…
Andonuts: I’m not sure yet if you’ll be able to return to your bodies, but will you go anyway?!
Song: We told him no.
Ness: Screw that!
Song: You gotta be kidding us!
Paula: You spoilin’ for a fight, old man?!
Song: We don’t want to die yet
Paula: If you want someone to go, then why don’t you?
Song: YOU go!
Paula: Take care!
Arrow: “Professor’s screams”
Song: Fight my brother?
Song: I can’t do that!
Lucas: Can’t do it!
Song: Save the world? Forget it!
Lucas: Well, gotta go!
Song: The world is destroyed
Picture: “World” “KABOOOOM”
Lucas: You’re a terrible person, senpai.
Claus: Not nearly as terrible as you, Lucas.
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Courage is Overrated
Leave a reply
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: @NESter, EarthBound Zero would take a really long time to hack, and BBHack is only in its initial stages. But Mato did...
- Paul: I just bought the same game Alex, its clearly not genuine. I’ve asked the seller for a refund and will ship it back.
- TyBlood13: Because it’s still the superior version of the game, and now, the sound could be restored with a patch.
- NESter: Ugh…why Mother 1+2? The graphics are squashed, the sound degraded…I can’t stand the “fuzzy” sound of the Game...
- Gooptek: Holy crap yes Dreams become true