Mega MOTHER Unboxing
Wow, been a long time since I posted here. So busy with work and that Mother 3 translation. Why won’t those stupid guys hurry up already, god!
Anyway, I’ve been considering it for a while, but just now I decided to order this one slightly older Japanese book. It’s nothing too spectacular or anything, though. Supposedly, it’s a fictional account about the daily life of three women… sounds kind of boring and something I wouldn’t bother with. Except apparently one of the girls discovers MOTHER 2 and gets fascinated by it. She winds up playing the game, talking about the game, and thinking about the game constantly. Which is kind of neat, I guess.
I don’t expect too much from the book, and I get the feeling the MOTHER 2 stuff won’t be very abundant… but then again it’s almost become my job to seek out and pass this bizarre knowledge along. I should create my own EarthBound University, and people can major in various different things, like Mr. Saturn Fine Cuisine or Space-Time Transit Technology or Drugstore Operations.
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to Three Women Walk into a Bar
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.