EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
Wow, been a long time since I posted here. So busy with work and that Mother 3 translation. Why won’t those stupid guys hurry up already, god!
Anyway, I’ve been considering it for a while, but just now I decided to order this one slightly older Japanese book. It’s nothing too spectacular or anything, though. Supposedly, it’s a fictional account about the daily life of three women… sounds kind of boring and something I wouldn’t bother with. Except apparently one of the girls discovers MOTHER 2 and gets fascinated by it. She winds up playing the game, talking about the game, and thinking about the game constantly. Which is kind of neat, I guess.
I don’t expect too much from the book, and I get the feeling the MOTHER 2 stuff won’t be very abundant… but then again it’s almost become my job to seek out and pass this bizarre knowledge along. I should create my own EarthBound University, and people can major in various different things, like Mr. Saturn Fine Cuisine or Space-Time Transit Technology or Drugstore Operations.
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to Three Women Walk into a Bar
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...