EarthBound Price Changes Since October 2013
Wow, been a long time since I posted here. So busy with work and that Mother 3 translation. Why won’t those stupid guys hurry up already, god!
Anyway, I’ve been considering it for a while, but just now I decided to order this one slightly older Japanese book. It’s nothing too spectacular or anything, though. Supposedly, it’s a fictional account about the daily life of three women… sounds kind of boring and something I wouldn’t bother with. Except apparently one of the girls discovers MOTHER 2 and gets fascinated by it. She winds up playing the game, talking about the game, and thinking about the game constantly. Which is kind of neat, I guess.
I don’t expect too much from the book, and I get the feeling the MOTHER 2 stuff won’t be very abundant… but then again it’s almost become my job to seek out and pass this bizarre knowledge along. I should create my own EarthBound University, and people can major in various different things, like Mr. Saturn Fine Cuisine or Space-Time Transit Technology or Drugstore Operations.
Other Related Posts:
2 Comments to Three Women Walk into a Bar
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic