April 15th, 2008 | EarthBound, Food, Misc.

Apparently thefts at unmanned Japanese produce stands are a big problem lately. Full story here. (link seems to be dead now 🙁 )

Ness started a horrible trend. He should be ashamed of himself.

POLL: Would you pay at a real-life self-service food stand?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

12 Comments to Japanese Self-Service Food Stands

Aurilliux said on Jan. 13, 2009

Those kinds of stands would be awesome to have around, it seems like they’d move a lot faster than going to a market/store/wherever… as long as it didn’t get abused *pointed glare at Ness*.

Flygon said on Jan. 14, 2009

Its disappointing the banana’s arent blue.

starman said on Feb. 25, 2009

i voted no on the thingy

PriestessPaula said on Feb. 28, 2009

Juuuust to make sure I’m not attacked by Unassuming local people or umm…stuff.

Mr. Nosy said on Mar. 5, 2009

God sees everything.

Anonymous said on May. 7, 2009

id probably pay a little less than im supposed to….

Jeff said on Jun. 24, 2009

Don’t they have something like that in Home Depot? i know they do where I live.

Zero said on Nov. 13, 2009

i would pay but if i was in ness shoes and i was trying to save the world i would take it for myself (evil laugh) besides they are evil anyway lol

G.Wicks said on Oct. 17, 2010

those are kind of similar to electronic self-checkouts at grocery stores. I know some people don’t pay (I heard a clerk at CVS talking about it today), but not me! I’m an honest man! It’s a shame that robots are taking people’s jobs, though :/

The Commander said on Oct. 21, 2010

Everything but the tax B/

Miche said on Apr. 28, 2011

Sounds to me like those stands needed Unassuming Local Guys hiding nearby to protect them against thieves.

Nyx said on May. 27, 2012

Yes, and no. I’d pay, but only, like, change. Really, only a few cents.