Shigesato Itoi’s Latest Interview, Fully Translated!
April 26th, 2008 | Itoi
Another interesting post from Itoi’s blog that I saved a few weeks ago. At the very end of his daily post was a short, but intriguing message.
When I do things that “I absolutely need to do” in order, things that are harder to find the time to get to slowly get pushed further and further back. It’s not that I don’t think they’re important. It’s something that I definitely want to do, it’s just that I haven’t been able to start on it yet, so… yeah.
The above paragraph is my personal message to a certain someone, but I suppose it’s also pressure for myself, and an attempt to garner sympathy from my faithful readers.
The “certain person” could of course be anyone, but as most Starmen.Net followers know, we sent Itoi a huge package of stuff a while back, and he received it about two months ago. We watched the box move around his desk every few days for a while, too. It disappeared from his desk around the time he posted this message. Included in the package was a letter from me, too, so there’s always that ever-so-slight chance he was referring to us/me, though I think that’s probably not the case. But the timing and his “excuse” and his shout out to a vague someone seemed interesting to me, so I saved the post for an update like this. I leave any assumptions to you, my faithful reader 😛
In any case, I hope he found the time to look through some of the stuff all the fans made, that’s some kickass stuff we sent 😀
Other Related Posts:
1 Comment to Itoi’s Thoughts (Apr. 10, 2008)
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...