MOTHER 2 Commercials Recreated
April 26th, 2008 | Itoi
Another interesting post from Itoi’s blog that I saved a few weeks ago. At the very end of his daily post was a short, but intriguing message.
When I do things that “I absolutely need to do” in order, things that are harder to find the time to get to slowly get pushed further and further back. It’s not that I don’t think they’re important. It’s something that I definitely want to do, it’s just that I haven’t been able to start on it yet, so… yeah.
The above paragraph is my personal message to a certain someone, but I suppose it’s also pressure for myself, and an attempt to garner sympathy from my faithful readers.
The “certain person” could of course be anyone, but as most Starmen.Net followers know, we sent Itoi a huge package of stuff a while back, and he received it about two months ago. We watched the box move around his desk every few days for a while, too. It disappeared from his desk around the time he posted this message. Included in the package was a letter from me, too, so there’s always that ever-so-slight chance he was referring to us/me, though I think that’s probably not the case. But the timing and his “excuse” and his shout out to a vague someone seemed interesting to me, so I saved the post for an update like this. I leave any assumptions to you, my faithful reader 😛
In any case, I hope he found the time to look through some of the stuff all the fans made, that’s some kickass stuff we sent 😀
Other Related Posts:
1 Comment to Itoi’s Thoughts (Apr. 10, 2008)
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...