New EarthBound TrueType Font!
This video isn’t really a video, it’s a 1982 Japanese song. The lyrics were written by Shigesato Itoi.
Whenever someone asks what it is he does for a living, where do you start? Writing slogans, writing lyrics to music (including techno enka music), gold mining, writing books/novels, designing video games, running his own Internet company, making music albums of his own, being a TV personality, being president of the Japan Monopoly Association (as in the board game), voicing characters in internationally-famous classic anime, being non-executive director of a pachinko/slot machine corporation, and the list keeps going. And he still does all this at 60. Damn.
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Itoi Sings (Well, Sorta)
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.