EarthBound Level Challenge Hack!
This video isn’t really a video, it’s a 1982 Japanese song. The lyrics were written by Shigesato Itoi.
Whenever someone asks what it is he does for a living, where do you start? Writing slogans, writing lyrics to music (including techno enka music), gold mining, writing books/novels, designing video games, running his own Internet company, making music albums of his own, being a TV personality, being president of the Japan Monopoly Association (as in the board game), voicing characters in internationally-famous classic anime, being non-executive director of a pachinko/slot machine corporation, and the list keeps going. And he still does all this at 60. Damn.
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Itoi Sings (Well, Sorta)
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...