EarthBound From Other Things
This video isn’t really a video, it’s a 1982 Japanese song. The lyrics were written by Shigesato Itoi.
Whenever someone asks what it is he does for a living, where do you start? Writing slogans, writing lyrics to music (including techno enka music), gold mining, writing books/novels, designing video games, running his own Internet company, making music albums of his own, being a TV personality, being president of the Japan Monopoly Association (as in the board game), voicing characters in internationally-famous classic anime, being non-executive director of a pachinko/slot machine corporation, and the list keeps going. And he still does all this at 60. Damn.
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Itoi Sings (Well, Sorta)
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.