Weekly Round-Up for Apr. 18, 2010
A couple years back, someone at Starmen.Net, I think possibly Aquas, was browsing around Keiichi Suzuki’s website and sent him an email or posted on a guestbook or something. Suzuki was impressed and thankful that people from outside of Japan enjoyed his work, and he even put up a song or two for download. I wish I remembered the whole story, but I think whoever it was told me about it in IRC so I don’t have a record of it anymore.
Anyway, it seems I still have one of the MP3s, so I thought I’d put it up here. It’s called Silicon Boy and is by K.S.’s band, Moonriders. That Knit Cap Man song from a few updates back was also a Moonriders song, incidentally.
It’s a little crazy and kind of cheesy-sounding, but I like it a lot for some reason. And of course there’s this other song too, for anyone who missed it.
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to Keiichi Suzuki’s “Silicon Boy” Song
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...