A MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 Joining Discovery
This is a pretty rare item, so I might as well mention it here. On Yahoo Auctions Japan, there’s an auction for one of those MOTHER 1+2 Art Books. In this particular auction, the book is used, but the Mr. Saturn plushie is still in its original vacuum-sealed plastic wrap thing. If you’re interested, the auction is here, but to participate in Japanese auctions you might need a go-between service (as most Japanese auctions don’t ship outside of Japan) like Celga.
Every once in a while these will turn up on eBay, so if you’re looking for one, keep an eye out here, because they tend to go fast.
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Save Mr. Saturn!
Featured Item on eBay:
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...