Just Slap EarthBound On It
This is a pretty rare item, so I might as well mention it here. On Yahoo Auctions Japan, there’s an auction for one of those MOTHER 1+2 Art Books. In this particular auction, the book is used, but the Mr. Saturn plushie is still in its original vacuum-sealed plastic wrap thing. If you’re interested, the auction is here, but to participate in Japanese auctions you might need a go-between service (as most Japanese auctions don’t ship outside of Japan) like Celga.
Every once in a while these will turn up on eBay, so if you’re looking for one, keep an eye out here, because they tend to go fast.
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Save Mr. Saturn!
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!