Ness is Ozzie Boy?
This is a pretty rare item, so I might as well mention it here. On Yahoo Auctions Japan, there’s an auction for one of those MOTHER 1+2 Art Books. In this particular auction, the book is used, but the Mr. Saturn plushie is still in its original vacuum-sealed plastic wrap thing. If you’re interested, the auction is here, but to participate in Japanese auctions you might need a go-between service (as most Japanese auctions don’t ship outside of Japan) like Celga.
Every once in a while these will turn up on eBay, so if you’re looking for one, keep an eye out here, because they tend to go fast.
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Save Mr. Saturn!
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues