Itoi, Iwata, and Old MOTHER 3
Very latest word is that the package was delivered to Itoi’s office, though we haven’t heard any details or anything at all, really. I don’t know if we’ll see any sort of response or acknowledgment on Itoi’s site, but for now we at least know it got delivered. But if any new stuff happens, I’ll make sure to let people know
It turns out Itoi finally got it on Monday it looks like! Pics and details over here at starmen.net!
Other Related Posts:
1 Comment to PK Siege Japan Update
- Raiden: @FireFlyMelody Well I’m gonna say this has gone way off subject. It was about Eagleland but it turned into Mother 4. An argument...
- Esper: Mother 2 actually popped into my head first. Pokey, Giygas, Starmen, and all the sanctuary bosses are so memorable.
- Esper: @doclight Because it’s being made with RPG Maker 2003, a program the creator is very skilled in. RM2k3 does support mp3s, but midis...
- FireflyMelody: Agreed. Although Slimy Little Piles could possibly qualify… Ore the Plague Rat of Doom… Still fits best with M3.
- BusterTheFox: Am I the only one who immediately thought he was talking about Mother 3? I didn’t even think about the other ones until Mato...