Hyper’s MOTHER 3 Review
February 29th, 2008 | Itoi
Today is leap day, which explains this latest amusing update on Itoi’s site 🙂
So, here goes.
I just realized that today’s the one special extra day we get once every four years.
Let’s pretend this day never existed and try out stuff with a freedom from what we normally do.
Skip work! Ignore your responsibilities! Everyone reading this — skip work and enjoy it! Wander around town aimlessly and for no good reason!
Go to the movies! Eat fatty foods! Bother people! Break promises! Buy weird clothes and put it on! Throw out important stuff to you! Say stuff you shouldn’t!
Let’s use this extra day of Feb. 29th to do lots of stuff we never do!
So there you go. Now you have your orders! Everyone coming here for interviews and the like today, be forewarned! I have plans to say nothing but lies today.
Fellow readers! Do the above, but make sure you keep yourselves safe doing it!
And the people who work at his office really ARE skipping work and stuff. Like the guy who takes photos of the office and puts them online was posting pics of him at some random bookstore, heh. What a cool 60-year-old-ish bossman 😉
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Leap Day Itoi
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!