MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Ending
February 29th, 2008 | Itoi
Today is leap day, which explains this latest amusing update on Itoi’s site 🙂
So, here goes.
I just realized that today’s the one special extra day we get once every four years.
Let’s pretend this day never existed and try out stuff with a freedom from what we normally do.
Skip work! Ignore your responsibilities! Everyone reading this — skip work and enjoy it! Wander around town aimlessly and for no good reason!
Go to the movies! Eat fatty foods! Bother people! Break promises! Buy weird clothes and put it on! Throw out important stuff to you! Say stuff you shouldn’t!
Let’s use this extra day of Feb. 29th to do lots of stuff we never do!
So there you go. Now you have your orders! Everyone coming here for interviews and the like today, be forewarned! I have plans to say nothing but lies today.
Fellow readers! Do the above, but make sure you keep yourselves safe doing it!
And the people who work at his office really ARE skipping work and stuff. Like the guy who takes photos of the office and puts them online was posting pics of him at some random bookstore, heh. What a cool 60-year-old-ish bossman 😉
Other Related Posts:
5 Comments to Leap Day Itoi
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...