Escargo Express in a Dungeon
Popular Posts:None found
A lot of people probably never noticed this, but very few of the items in EarthBound start with vowels. The reason being that this was an easy “fix” to the a/an/some problem, which would mostly be an issue when an item is found inside a gift box. But they screwed up and left some gift items with starting vowels.
Another such item is the rare Xterminator Spray. A full list of the items can be had here.
For the MOTHER 3 fan translation, I’m hoping we’ll be able to do things properly by adding a small hack to the game instead of using this lame cheating way that didn’t even work 100% for Nintendo’s localizers.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to No You Can’t Buy a Vowel
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.