Marcus Lindblom Spills Some EarthBound Secrets
January 29th, 2008 | MOTHER 1
It seems that I only ever update this thing once a year. Today marks the one year anniversary since my last update of it, so I was obligated to do another update today 😛
Anyway, I’m talking about the MOTHER 1 Novel Summary thing I’ve been working on for some time now. Basically, I summarize each page of the novel with a short sentences or two or three. It misses a lot of the detail, but it’s still enjoyable and it’s better than nothing 😉
At the moment, Ken, Ana, and Lloyd are in the desert, and an old plane just crash-landed almost on top of them. Inside is a crazy old war vet. What will happen next? Go read!
Other Related Posts:
4 Comments to MOTHER 1 Novel Summary Update
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...
- Castaway: I bought this right away! Can’t wait for mine to come in. I do have a concern, though. It says my order went through yet I...