January 28th, 2008 | EarthBound, Images

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Blue blue.

POLL: Do you have any video game shrines in your house?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

21 Comments to I Surrender My Will

Mushrooman said on Jan. 12, 2009

Of Course. It is called my room.

If you saw it you would totally believe me.

gBev said on Jan. 12, 2009

Chose the second option, with emphasis on the word ‘yet’ 😉

satsy said on Jan. 13, 2009

You.. It… Are you about to sacrifice your game? ;_; T-that’s mean….

Tansunn said on Jan. 14, 2009

Before the knife gets cold…

Jean said on Feb. 18, 2009

I like your yo-yo.

Anonymous said on Mar. 8, 2009

I once said “I wish I had a Joust arcade cabinet. Do you know how awesome it would be if I had an arcade in my own home?” And my room mate simply replied “Turn around.” Where behind me was a 46″ lcd tv with a n64, snes, nes, sega genesis, ps1, ps2, ps3, wii, xbox, and atari 5200 hooked up. I got real quiet after that. That counts as a video game shrine.

Grant Walmer said on Mar. 9, 2009

What about the 360? Sega Saturn? Dreamcast? Atari Lynx? 3DO? Gamecube? NeoGeo?

copb,phoenix said on Mar. 15, 2009

Short answer : There’s no short answer.

Long answer: Both of my bedrooms (yes, I have two) have a wall dedicated to something. Here at dad’s’, it’s the myriad of information surrounding my fictional world (which does have two rather cruel characters in it, named Ness and Jeff). At my mom’s, though, we ran out of band stuff, so it’s straight EB.

Awful lot of tripping stuff there, I must say.

DanteAMD said on Mar. 26, 2009

My little wall oin the side of my bed has a little closet, that has a little door that leads into the secret EB room: A SNES, 4 candles, 2 controllers, a TV, a couch, lots of odd stuff (EB mangas, anime tapes, action figures, etc), and the most important thing: an EB cartridge, my original EB cartridge. The one on my room is actually new.

Alpha Knight said on Apr. 13, 2009

i have a fangamer shrine on my bookshelf
has a red hat with all the pins i personally collected, even though its missing a few series, all of the doodles/ card thingys that came with them, and the stickers <3 fangamer

Alpha Knight said on Apr. 13, 2009

oh yea, also have the keychain and handbook how could i forget them!?

Leirin said on May. 5, 2009

Kirby shrine on my shelf.

Pink pink.

PKSTARMAN said on Jul. 18, 2009

No, Im not THAT insane. I dont get the “yet”… Because im not THAT insane.

conn3r said on Jul. 22, 2009

i only hav a mr.saturn keychain, does that count?
‘boing boing’

Lost Hero said on Sep. 30, 2009

NessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNessNess..

..I..feel happy…Boing!

DLAEsp said on Jun. 20, 2010

Yeah… A pokemon shrine. But an EB one too 😀

*guilty*

angryreimu said on Jun. 19, 2011

I have to agree with the last person, I have a Pokemon shrine. But not a EB one.

6you7me said on Jun. 19, 2011

i have a Pokemon Shrine… and a Mega Man One…

Zoom! said on Sep. 17, 2011

0_0

Loidrage said on Sep. 19, 2011

I have a Ocarina Of Time shrine on my headboard. If I ever get a copy of EB in the box, or hell, a copy of EB period, then the OOT shrine will be on top of the EB shrine. Maybe. The OOT shrine fell on my face once while I was sleeping, so I’m not sure its a good idea to have that hugeass box above me. 😛

Lessten said on Jan. 4, 2012

EarthBound brainwashes you into its cult. Blue blue.

Find Merchandise!